Re: [IP] Minimed vs. Disetronic -- Which did you pick?

>Okay, I'm not trying to start any wars here, but I'd be very interested in
>hearing about the factors you-all considered in choosing between Minimed and
>Disetronic and what was/were the deciding factor(s) for you . . .

Waterproof is one of the most important things for me.

>Also, now
>that you've been pumping for a while, have you changed your ideas on what
>factors should have been considered in making that choice?

Yes.  Still waterproof at the top of my list but also a pump that I can
purchase the batteries anywhere.   I think the delivery of the basel makes
a difference too, but there has been a lot of discussion on this
topic.  Both the D and Animas have an every three minute delivery for the
basel rates.