Re: [IP] Carb Counting Books

Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 19:45:32 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Carb Counting Books

>>  One of the books I found is called 'The Carbohydrate addict's
Carbohydrate
Counter', by Heller & Heller....ut the book I use the most is 'The
Carbohydrate, Fiber, and Sugar Counter' by Natow & Heslin.  This is ALL in
alpha order and is the easiest to read.<<

Sylvia,

Thanks very much for the information!  I also received leads from two other
IPers that I thought I'd pass along in case there are others out there in
need of the same references.  What a GREAT resource this list is for all of
us!

Ken
Dxd T1 in '71, pumping since 9/00
==================
For just fast food restaurant:
http://www.fastfoodfacts.com/

We use this book, it has fast food restaurants in it too:

Allison
Mom to Tarek, 8, dx T1 11-16-1998, MDI
Soon to be pumping Disetronic DTron
==================
My dietician gave this book when she found out i going on the pump. It is
very easy to use and it has restaurants listed in it with their food
content.  Burger King is in it and it has a list of their combo meals with
every thing you need to know about the one you choose. Very good book. Here
is the name of it:

HEALTHCHEQUES
CARBOHYDRATE FAT & CALORIE GUIDE
BY: JANE STEPHENSON RS,CDE