[IP] Best Carb Counting Book for Weird Foods?

Hi All:

I'm shopping around for a good Carb counting guide for eating out.  Most of
the books I have browsed thus far focus on Denny's, Lyon's, etc. and have
poor coverage of non-American foods (Japanese, Korean, East Indian,
Afghani, etc.).

Any suggestions?

Thanks Pumpers,

Dave S.

P.S. Got my minimed pump in the mail on Wednesday and am scheduled for
training next week!  Hoping the amalgamate smoothly into the Pumpers
Collective. ;)