[IP] Minimed vs. Disetronic -- Which did you pick?

i decided after weighing the features and benefits of the two, to look at it
like a business woman.  I looked at the business operations/finances and
research support from the two companies.  If I'm buying stock in a company
I'd look into these factors, and since my health is a lot more valuable to me
than stock, I figured I'd better do more research than so-and-so's brother's
roomate's stepsister has a whatever pump and says its great.  At the time MM
was a "better" investment (especially in the diabetes research/advancements
area), so guess what I got?