Re: [IP] Carb Counting Books

  One of the books I found is called 'The Carbohydrate addict's Carbohydrate
Counter', by Heller & Heller.  In the back are most of the common restaurants
and their foods (especially fst-food) already broken down to item so you
don't have to.  Also, I have picked up nutritional facts from most of the
restaurant (you have to ask for them) and they, too, have the items already
broken down.  SOOOO much easier. But the book I use the most is 'The
Carbohydrate, Fiber, and Sugar Counter' by Natow & Heslin.  This is ALL in
alpha order and is the easiest to read.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua