[IP] Do you use a scale?

i like to eat a large greek salad for lunch with a pita
bread and for some reason this makes me go up?  its weird.  by the way, i am
a registered dietitian, so you'd think i would know a thing or 2 about
Strange but I have the same problem with Greek salad.  When I bolus according
to veggies in salad and pita bread I go way up.
Have asked why in this room with no answer except that lettuce is not a free
food when you eat a lot of it.  I now bolus extra for this meal.  If you ever
figure it out, let me know.  LOL