Re: [IP] Minimed vs. Disetronic -- Which did you pick?

We totally went with Disetronics because of the waterproof factor and have
never looked back!  It is very simple to use, easy to prime, loading and
unloading cartridges are a breeze and we don't have any little doors that
occasionally pop open like I've heard about from MM users.

  But I will tell you that the waterproop factor was THE main factorQ