Re: [IP] Minimed vs. Disetronic -- Which did you pick?

Oh wait....... I do have one criticism of the Minimed besides the
manual reservoir volume setting:  the buttons are on the same side
as the clip, meaning that I end up beginning to set a bolus just by
unclipping the thing.  I have it on audtio, so I've never yet
accidentally bolused myself without intending to, but I could see it
happening at some point.