[IP] Minimed vs. Disetronic -- Which did you pick?

Okay, I'm not trying to start any wars here, but I'd be very interested in
hearing about the factors you-all considered in choosing between Minimed and
Disetronic and what was/were the deciding factor(s) for you . . . Also, now
that you've been pumping for a while, have you changed your ideas on what
factors should have been considered in making that choice?

Mom to Katie (9) Dx 11-8-00 and Jason (2)