[IP] Overnight Basal Profiling - How?

OK, Beennon the pump (w H) for two days.  I'm trying to do the 24 hour
profiles but am too tired to thikn stright.  How do you asty up for three
nights in a row?

Some have told me I don't have ot do it all in three consec days but I
don't want to run the low basal for a week or more which means being in teh
300 range all of the time.  Any tideas?

Darrin Parker

Latest Pumping data:
First insertion.... 4.5 hours
Suggested time....10 minutes
Felt like......A lifetime
Result......Welcome to PUMPING  101...an introduction to a new lifestyle!!!
Expectations....I'll be a pro in no time, although it will feel like years <g>.