[IP] newspaper help

Hi everyone,
 the local paper will be doing an article on me and my pump next thursday. i
am trying to get a support group started and went and talked to them. after
telling them alittle aboutthe pump and how alot of people do not know about
them they jumped all over it.  i figured this would be a good way to get
word about the improvement of treatment for diabetics, also a way to get
word out about getting a support group started. will let everyone know how
it goes.

glenn (pumping 11/10/00)