Re: [IP] Re: Reasons/having diabetes - it has been a long time since I ranted...

    Don't wait so long in between "rants"! LOL...I thought this one was so
good, I forwarded it to my entire diabetes-cyber-circle of friends! Timely
reminder that we may not be able to remove diabetes from our children's
lives, but we can nonetheless nurture their ability to turn something so
negative into something positive, inspiring others to view diabetes
differently & to know that they are not alone.
Regards, Renee (melissa's pump mom)