Re: [IP] Do you use a scale?

I sometimes use a scale (I know I should use it more often because I almost
always underestimate the carb content of foods).  I use a Terrallion which is
a digital scale that measures in ounces and grams.  It's great for carb
counting because of the gram feature.  It cost about $40 and can be found in
any housewears store (I bought mine from my CDE's office).

Does anyone take a scale with them when they go out to a restaurant to eat?
I think I should do this, so I can bolus more accurately.