[IP] Air in tubbing after priming

I haven't been following this issue closely. However, Minimed has
several steps in priming. The first is to manually prime until you see
insulin coming out of the needle. Then you put the syringe in the pump
and set the pump to prime 5 units of insulin. Then you insert the
softset or sil, remove the needle from the infusion set, and then prime
from .5 to 1 unit of insulin. The first two prime steps are to remove
air from the tubing. The third is to replace the needle volume in the
infusion set after you remove the needle. Following these steps I have
never had air in my tubing.