Re: [IP] Do you use a scale?

I have a scale that measures grams and ounces. It's electric and I
have had it for several years. I can also subtract the container
weight with it easily. It's not a food scale but I got it at a Staples or
OfficeMax. It's a postal scale and for the quality It was much less
expensive that what I've seen in the kitchen supply stores. About
35.00 when I bought it.

Gail