Re: [IP] Do you use a scale?

> How many of you pumpers use a scale to weigh food at home and/or when
> eating out?  If you do, how long have you been carb counting and what
> make/models seem to work well for you?

I use a scale in the mornings for weighing bread.  I'm real
insensitive to insulin then and need to have a good estimate of the
grams, though I do it with a real cheap scale.  I also use it when
figuring what weight portion of a meal I'm consuming, useful when
you have multiple ingredients.  I'm a convert from exchange
counting, carb counting is just more precise, so 36 years.