Re: [IP] re: reasons/having diabetes

I agree that diabetes is not funny.  I have a 7 year old son with it and it
is very scary wondering if he will live to see a cure to this disease.  But
if you don't keep a sense of humor the disease will get the better of you.
Afterall,  laughter is the best medicine!  If you can't laugh then you will
just cry all the time and that is not healthy either.   I try to make things
easier for my son by laughing and not letting him get depressed.   I
personally thought that the letter was very interesting.