Re: [IP] D in the family- Help!

> Pixie, my mom is also on prednisone, and has been for sometime. It too
> raises her sugar!  And she is not diabetic.

Thanks Mag. My FIL just started the 5 day pack of prednisone yesterday, the
sugars were elevated long before the prednisone was prescribed. If it was
just because of the steriods, I'd not be near as worried, but he is showing
symptoms and his sugars have been all over the place since I began testing
him periodically 3 weeks ago and even before then, altho I considered that
150-something several mths ago a fluke after a big meal. I'm glad to know
that the non-diabetic body also rebels at prednisone too tho, it's very