Re: [IP] re: reasons/having diabetes

Dear Amy,
No need to apologize to me because I happen to think along the lines of what
you shared.
If it hadn't been for what all I am going through with my health I wouldn't
have been able to come to be content and at peace about life.  You have every
right to share what you think as do others, so please never feel you need to
compromise your belief system because some may not like what you have shared.
Everyone has a right to thier beliefs and feelings no matter what they are.
you and others feel is what makes each person unique. Humor is so very
important to my life and I am thankful for every challenge I have had to
overcome and/or deal with as it has made me a much stronger person. :)