[IP] re: reasons/having diabetes

Fran et al,
 I'm sorry if this offended anyone, it was sent
totally in a manner of being optimistic. Personally,
humor is a big thing in my life, as is always being
able to find a positive in a negative. I'm not glad I
have diabetes, but I do believe that having grown up
with it has caused me to be more empathetic towards
others, more in tune to my own body, more aware of
what my actions entail, more assertive in all aspects
of my life, as well as provided me a direction in
which I want my future to career to follow in.
 Maybe the subject line was a bit much, but the whole
email was from another teenager with diabetes who was
able to realize sometimes you can find positive things
in otherwise awful experiences, contrary to many
teenagers I know with diabetes who skip insulin, eat
crap nonstop, and spend so much time hating their

Do You Yahoo!?