Re: [IP] D in the family- Help!

>  Would he go to the emergency room at a hospital with
> you when he is showing a high bg?

My FIL (I like that abbreviation) is very agreeable and agreed to do a home
A1C as soon as I order one from the website we were given (thanks Allison!)
Also, he's agreed that the next time he goes over 250 we can take him to the
hospital. Tonight he skipped dinner, had two tablespoons of ice cream and
has held at 165 all evening (grrrrr...but not as bad as usual). He believes
the ADA guidelines, his Dr. doesn't, and unfortunately, he has faith in that
Dr...altho he's becoming more reasonable regarding a second opinion after
the 265 yesterday. he's happy with his 165 tho and sees it as