Re: [IP] D in the family- Help!

Hi Pixie,
 Wow, you are dealing with a tough one. It can be sooo
frustrating. My Dr. deals with a lot of type 2s in his
diabetes clinic. In a talk I have heard him give
several times, he states that a fasting bg should be
between 72 and 126, a 2 hr. post meal should never be
over 198. Any bg over these numbers means you have
 Would he go to the emergency room at a hospital with
you when he is showing a high bg?
Hope it all works out.....for his sake!

Do You Yahoo!?