[IP] Please read this article

Hi everyone...I got this in my "consumers" edition of the ADA email news
letter....Fabulous save on the son's part...but please read this and let me
know if I am correct in thinking that this doesn't sound like "diabetic coma"
but like an insulin reaction....This kid in the article definitely did a
heroic deed, and many kudos to him! but to me it sounds like a press
If it is, and if you all agree, someone(I'll be happy to do it) should write
a letter to the paper.
This article hit me for some reason-as when I have been really really low I
have had folks dumping out my purse looking for insulin...when that would
have probably killed me...
please let me know what all of you think...