Re: [IP] Fwd: Reasons we are glad to have Diabetes

> God only gives you what you can bear.

Personally, I really hate that phrase.  God didn't give me a
grandfather to sexually molest me. That was my *grandfather's*
responsibility, not God's.

Finding humor & positivity in stuff is one thing.  And I think it's good
thing to look for humor wherever you can find it.  There's proof that
humor really is one of the best medicines.

But that phrase really rankles with me.

God didn't give me that grandfather and He didn't give me diabetes.
We don't really know yet what DID give us diabetes, but I'm darn
certain it wasn't God.