Re: [IP] Fwd: Reasons we are glad to have Diabetes

Amy I would rather have diabetes than alot of other diseases.  I have had
diabetes for 36 years and I'm one of the lucky one's as people would put it.
I have no complications from the disease yet; I'm very thankful for that.
Your topic is not repulsive to me but other it may be but what is put in your
path you can either sit on the side lines and complain or get up and do
something about it( not letting it get you down).  Right now if I was total
that I would not be able to walk or see  I can't let myself get down.  God
only gives you  what you can bear.