Re: [IP] Reasons we are glad to have Diabetes

> I was really pleased to find that I am not the ONLY one to be able to
> find humor and even benefit from life.

I loved this so much I added my own personal humorous reasons why I am glad
I have D and sent it to friends and family. With any chronic illness, it
greatly helps to be able to laugh at ourselves and the condition. Humor is a
great coping mechanism for dealing with D. Laughing helps when D has made us
cry so often.