[IP] Re: slide clamp

Hi Darren!
For the tender it probably isn't necc. as long as it is anot attached to you
at the time...(but wait, what about the air being displaced...
I don't know...
tried the slide clamp with the rapid and wound up low later....I think I need
new glasses....(but hey at least I got to drink two glasses of frothy,
freshly squeezed oj....)
I must have given myself 5 or 6u(and my sugar was at 103 at the time)-and
usually I don't bolus until an hour after waking as I have to commute to
boston and sit down with my daily bagel....