[IP] Insulin with hysterectomy

> Those who have had a hysterectomy, what did they/you do as far as insulin
> doses during the surgery?

Well, my 21st anniversary of my surgery was 10 days ago. This won't help you,
but I still got my one shot a day and probably one BG drawn in the hospital
from my elbow pit.  I was doing remarkably well and was to be released in 6
days instead of 7. However, in the a.m. I couldn't move or breathe without
severe pain. Went through all kinds of tests and it was determined I had a
pre-blood clot in my right lung. Had to stay an extra week hooked to IV
Heparin, then 3 months on coumodin (D-Con).  I sure wonder how I survived 50
years of this!!