[IP] Re: How'd we do for Thanksgiving?

On Thanksgiving, Greta writes

<< !!  My first  Thanksgiving dinner with it and I ate all that I wanted
including desert and
 never got over 110 with my BG's.  This is a great machine. >>

Wow Greta - I'm impressed.  We celebrated with our island family which meant
sporadic eating of many and varied new dishes.  I got a little lost with
calculating "left over" humalog as I bolused by hand rather than with square
wave.  Did OK til dessert then hit 244 which was easily taken care of.  For
whole day, I wound up bolusing only what I normally do.  Proud of the
restraint in the face of so much feast.  Jill T