[IP] Re: Getting air when priming

To my note re getting air in the tube when priming:
<< <<>>
 Hirsch  asked:
 I had the same thing this week for the first time! Did you figure out how
 this happens after priming manually the tubing? >>

Hirsch - There was an entry talking about the tubing and height of the
inserter.  I hold the tube up so I can see if there's air in it.  I'm
wondering if that, in and of itself, allows air in.  I'm going to do some
experimenting during next insertion.  Jill T