Re: [IP] no insurance coverage -any ideas?

  I just read about a program through Disetronics where they have a bank of
pumps that have been donated to be given to people who need them but can't
afford them.  Try contacting Disetronics to find out more about this program.
 You might be able to get a pump and starter supplies for free, depending on
what the criteria is.  I don't know most of the specifics but it may be worth
a try.  It was in this month's news letter from Disetronics.  1-763-795-5200
or www.disetronic-usa.com

  Good luck!!

Sylvia Staten
mom to Joshua, dx 8/97