[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #648

In a message dated 11/23/00 1:33:44 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ve a 7 year old son, Colby Collins, who was diagnosed with
 diabetes 2 years ago >>

hi Donna, Welcome to Insulin Pumpers. There are many parents of young
children with diabetes on this website. I know they are all willing to help
another diabetic child. Keep getting into this website and I know you will
hear from other parents of diabetic children. This is a wonderful source for
you. Good luck, Joan