[IP] Fwd: Reasons we are glad to have Diabetes

I'm forwarding this b/c it's really cute, I got it
from a guy at the teens w/diabetes list.
 Take it with a grain of salt, and don't be too
critical. After all, it's good medicine to be able to
find some positive in a negative experience!
 Happy Turkey Day!
 Amy