Hi Everyone

Thanks so much for all the advice and support I received trying to solve my
daughter's high bg's over the last week.
It seems her hormones (she4s 12 and growing) plus some pounds gained have
made her basals too low. We are now adjusting slowly. The night time basal
we have already fine tuned and are now working on her daytime basals. It's
amazing that they can require so much more insulin. Still makes me a little
nervous. I second Michael on the nervous time we have with having to make
night basals higher, no sleeping for at least a week!
Spot, you were right, of course, on the hormone part. Visited her endo
yesterday and he4s working with me to solve situation. (he is not who put
her on the pump).

On the bubbles theory, I guess some of the real high high's we got, did have
something to do with this. When her bg was almost 400, disconnected her
micro and started priming, no insulin was coming out of the needle, manually
primed and then, it started coming out. Now, we still get highs, but just in
the upper 200's, not 400 and 500 like before. Whew! thats a relief!

Keep well
Eileen's mom
(pumping 7/2000 and loving it!)