Re: [IP] support groups

In a message dated 11/22/00 5:30:14 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

(Jan and Elvis wrote:)
<< 'm about to kill my father, a relatively new DX ... is here, busily
telling me how I should be eating.
 Normally, I respond with great irritation at this kind of thing.  But in
 this case, it's almost amusing.  And also probably good for him to
 do.  Means he's beginning to assimilate the information.
 But I'd probably get a bit snappish.  :-) >>

It's a bit amusing. I've been at this for YEARS! I can't wait to see what he
puts on his plate tomorrow. <tee hee>

Jan and Elvis