[IP] National Diabetes Month

My son, Kevin, got interviewed by a local small paper in Charlottesville
called The Observer. They do great stories on kids from time to time. I
called the editor to see if they were going to do anything on Diabetes and we
got to talking...next thing I knew he asked Kevin to come in. The paper is
coming out next Wednesday. I will try to get an online site to view the
article when it comes out! They were very impressed with the pump and
especially the size of the needle that goes into Kevins abdomen!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Mom to Kevin, 12, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99