[IP] In the news.........

Hi all!    Tomorrow (Thanksgiving Day), for Diabetes Awareness Month the
local news station has asked us to share our story on diabetes, and how it
affects the entire family, as well as warning signs, day-to-day living with
diabetes, etc.  Because I have a little tie to think about what I would like
to be said in the interview......I thought I would ask all of you for ideas!
Please email me your suggestions of what to NOT forget to say or talk about!!
 I want to make sure and have an accurate portrayal of diabetes, and make
people more aware of it.  Thanks tons!!  I appreciate your input!!

Teresa  (mom to Justin - 15   dx'd 8/98    Pumping as of 8/15/00!!!)