[IP] Basal/Dawn Phenom question

Hi all:  I'm going to throw this question out to see if I can get some
My Basal is currently set at 1.0 from 12 am to 7 am.  However, every
night between 12 and 2 my BG goes up to about 220.  Even if it is good
at 11 PM it still goes up.  Then, in the early morning hours between 5
and 7 it drops about 20 to 50 points (never too low.)
I am pumping Regular, in case you didn't read my earlier post.
Any idea what might need to be done?