[IP] Minimed "Personal" Basal Patterns

More questions.....

I was trying to read up on this basal "personal pattern" business
(Pattern A, Pattern B).

But there's something wrong with my Minimed Manual.  I can't find
anything but how to turn on the option and how to select Pattern A
or B.  I can't find a section that describes actually setting up a
personal pattern nor what the options are (with examples, for
example).  And I don't find anything in the Insulin Pump Therapy
book given to me by Minimed.

Can someone point me to some place I can read more about it?