Re: [IP] RE: flu shot

Georgia also has a shortage. Even the Publix supermarket chain has cancelled
shots due to the shortage. I had to get mine at the Walton County Health
Dept and they were on the last 5 shots. I had to show them Fluffy to make
them give me a shot because I was young and apparently healthy.  Luckily, my
endo has shots so if you're in the Metro-Atlanta area, try to see if Atlanta
Diabetes Associates still has shots. I've gotten my flu shot the past 4
years and not wound up in the ER with a secondary infection (I usually get
pneumonia or pharyingitus each time I get the flu) yet. I also got my
pneumomia vaccine this year.