[IP] RE: flu shot

I have gotten a flu shot every year for 21 years, except for 1
year.  And that year I was sick!  I have never gotten sick from
the shot itself.

The company I work for normally has flu shots available at work 1 day
each fall, but this year they have been unable to get it here.  They
have scheduled and canceled it twice now.  However, I got mine this
morning when I visited my dr.  I asked if he had them and he said
yes.  So if you are in the Portland, Oregon area, PDEC (Portland
Diabetes & Endocrinology Center) has them.  Also, the Thriftway
grocery store in Wilsonville is "supposed" to have them on Dec. 1st.

Happy Turkey Day!

John