[IP] Top 30 Best Pump Names

There were 30 pumpers who submitted there pump names
to the mailing list. Below is the order in which are
the most creative pump names. If your pump's name did
not make it we apologize for that.

30. Peaches and Herb

29. Cheryl aka Mouse- One of One ('vanilla frappe' MM

27. wombn - 1 as in 1 of 9

26. Nick Trubov - FLUFFY

25. Pixie Bruner- Fluffy 1 & 2

24. Tommy Crocker - Bertha Sue (Charcoal 507C)

23. Roger Campbell - Hockey-Puck some times Slapshot.
( Disetronic H -Tron

22. Paul and Ole Gray (gray minimed 506)

21. Jill T - Otis (black Minimed 508_

20. J.D. DeHaas- Lee(Green MM508- named after his
lifelong friend)

19. David - Gator (H Tron Plus)

18. Amie - Christopher (gray MiniMed 507C)

17. Matt G.- Huey III- (3rd MM508 teal)

16. Mel Howell-Pumpy (MM508-my 5 year old named him

15. Spot& Christine my blue MM508 (should have been
bright metallic red like the car)

14. Daniela Giacalone & Peanut my blue MM 507C  :o))

13. Kimberly Dickson - Sam, Clear Disetronic H-TRON
plus, its a Super Awesome Machine!!!

12. Jan Hughey - Bluda Sue (MM 507C)

11. RoseLea - Max, a gray Disetronic H-Tron Plus and
Grover, a blue
Disetronic H-Tron Plus... I love them both equally :o)

10. Jenny Sutherland - Desa (swedish for dorothey,
Clear Disetronic H-TRON Plus.)

9. Lyra - Faith

8. Mamolin - MM 507C   (Freedom)

7. Wendy Cappella & Kermit -aka- Kermy  Green MM 508

6. Sammi States - Sylvie & Bleu <yes, that is spelled
correctly> (Disetronic H-TRONplusses, silvery clear &
blue, respectively...fraternal twins who have each
gotten their "moment of glory" in the local papers)

5. Gordon - Roadrunner ( blue MM508)

4. Todd & Shelly Tyler - Blue Angel

3. Tim D iabetic - Gizmo (blue MiniMed 508)

2. Melissa Collins - Assimilator 1 and 2 (2 Clear
Disetronic H-TRONplus pumps, both of whom take their
assimilation jobs seriously!!!  If you haven't been
assimilated yet, you will be!!!)

<b>1. Carrie Misencik - Flux-Capacitor, its what keeps
me running! (blue Disetronic H-tron)</b>

Do You Yahoo!?