Re: [IP] PC connection of AccuCkeck Complete

> I can not find such cable in Israel. Do not want Roche's software - they
> sell you software + cable. I want cable only...

I just bought the cable from Roche...CABLE ONLY for $29.95 ..you get the
Interface Cable Box , Monitor Interface Cables (2) and the cable to the PC.
With the software it was $59.95.  The two Interface Cables...one plugs into
your Accuchek where the chip is...I can't see you being able to buy this