Re: [IP] Interesting day

In a message dated 11/22/00 9:52:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Personally, I think that ALL of you that are out there dealing with
> diabetes, regardless of age or type, should win a medal and be
> congratulated -- it's just not easy!
    Sorry to hear you're having a tough time right now, but you are 100%
right about this NOT being easy, no matter how it may appear to outsiders.
Just a reminder that Gary Hall's endo was quoted in the NY Times as saying
that "everyone who deals with diabetes" is a Gold Medal winner...so kudos to
every one of you pseudo-"Olympians" for your super-human efforts expended
daily in coping with diabetes.
   Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the IP family!!
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)