Re: [IP] support groups

Tammy wrote: >
> I went to a support group tonight that I help start.  It made me feel
> worse than before I went.

I hope you work through it-things will change, that much we can count on-you
are to be commended for having the courage and taking the time to help start
a support group.

>My daughter was there she made thing worse by telling them I
> was eating Brownie lites all the time.

 LOL-Aren't kids GREAT! We should have more :o) And we think D is hard to
figure out!-As long as you try your best-we are human after all-the
attraction for me to this site was to see that we all struggle-and I enjoy
the different opinions and YMMV-I felt alone for some time before joining
this group.

> Just needed to vent thanks for listening.

Keep us posted as to how your next meeting goes.  Take Care

Carol T.