[IP] PC connection of AccuCkeck Complete

Question for the "computer / hardware  nerds " of this group:

If anyone is using an interface cable to connect AccuCheck Complete meter to
a PC via RS232 - I do not have one, I would like to build my own cable. I do
not know the connector type (to the meter) - it is not the same as the three
metallic portions connector (male side) as OneTouch II has. It is of smaller
diameter. If anyone can describe it to me or better have its serial or model
number (type) it will be super!

I can not find such cable in Israel. Do not want Roche's software - they
sell you software + cable. I want cable only...

 Avner Kornfeld  ( email @ redacted )