Re: [IP] POLL: Preferred tubing length

On 21 Nov 2000, at 19:43, Carrie Vargas wrote:

> 	For the week I was on the pump with my daughter when she was pumping
> saline,

 :-DDDD  Is it common for parents to pump saline for a week with
their kids?  If not, I think it's a great idea!  My husband just can't
fathom it.  He did saline injections and all after my diagnosis so he
could "go through it with me".  And it helped him understand a bit
what it was like.  He's mentioned that he wished he could do the
pump for a bit, too.  (I'll wait for him to be more insistent about that
for I pursue the option).