Re: [IP] POLL: Preferred tubing length

> > What length of tubing do you prefer, and more importantly: why?

	For the week I was on the pump with my daughter when she was pumping
saline, I had the opportunity to try both lengths of tubing that minimed
offers.  I have to say that even in that short period of time, that I
liked the longer tubing better than the shorter tubing.  I could
comfortably put the pump wherever I wanted to with the longer tubing.
With the shorter tubing I felt more restricted.
	However the shorter tubing length is perfect for my almost 6 year old
daughter!  I know that I am not a "real pumper", but I learned a lot in
those 7 days of pump wearing(mine had lots of alarms go off!) and I
wouldn't trade that experience for anything in the world!

My 2 cents,
Carrie, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 mo and happily pumping since July!