[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #644

In a message dated 11/21/2000 7:57:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Subject: [IP] Sleeping with Pump >>
 Put a pocket on Ethans p.j. top, then put velcro at the top of the pocket to
keep it closed. Then on the pj top, behind the pocket, cut a small hole so
you can feed the tubing from the pump thru the pj top and rehook the end of
the tubing to where ever his site is. Does this make sense to you?  I have
done this on all my nightgowns and p.j.s It works great. Joan