Re: [IP] Getting the flu virus

I got the flu shot on Oct 10, on Nov. 3rd. I started feeling funny, woke up
at 3 AM on Nov.6th with a sore throat and flu. Then on Nov. 10th that turned
into a bad cold, which I still have, so I've been sort of sick for past 3
weeks. Blood sugars were high until this week and they are starting to get
better now. Nose is still running like a faucet and have a cough. But I have
always gotten the flu shot before and never gotten sick until now.